Please save to your computer and
email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants of up to $1,000 will be awarded to individual Teacher initiated programs or projects. Grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded to Campus Team and Department initiated programs or projects. Grants of up to $10,000 will be awarded to Multi-Campus initiated programs or projects.
Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 4:00 PM (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- The degree in which the grant is specifically designed to address an area of need substantiated by data.
- The degree to which the proposal represents a creative or innovative approach to the accomplishment of objectives. The proposal should address a new project as opposed to one accomplished or under way.
- The degree to which student academic performance is emphasized.
- The degree to which the proposal is feasible as written.
- The degree to which sound evaluation procedures are incorporated in the proposal.
- The degree to which the proposal is clear and logical, including: (a) specificity and measurability of objectives, (b) clarity of description of procedures, (c) linkage of purpose, goals and objectives, procedures and evaluation.
Applications will be reviewed by the Grants Application Review Committee.
For each grant application submitted, the committee shall make one of the following recommendations: a) disapproval b) approval with conditions and/or modifications or c) approval. If recommended for approval, the application is presented to the Board of Directors of the Foundation for approval. If approved by the Foundation Board of Directors, the application will be presented to the Spring ISD Board of Trustees for formal acceptance of the grants.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF RECIPIENTS:
- Use the awards for the purposes intended
- Use Spring ISD approved vendors
- Submit final evaluation of project
- Agree to share grant information on special occasions as needed